Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sponge Painting

Josie had been begging me for awhile to do an inside painting project.  We didn’t have much going on yesterday so I decided to get something going for her.  I saw this idea on a website.  Here is the link: http://confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com/2011/06/australia-craft-sponge-art-activity.html  She actually has on there a few things she has done with sponges.  We have actually made the water sponge balls before!  Those work great for outside!

I cut two sponges up into different size pieces.  Cubes to long strips.  Gave her some paint and paper and we were ready to go!

IMG_0002

IMG_0003

IMG_0004

IMG_0005-1

IMG_0007IMG_0008-1

She had a good time painting!  She made a fish and starfish by the waves and sand.  And then she decided to copy my rainbow I was making on my own paper.  Her and I had a good time painting!  Super easy and just good fun.  I cleaned up the sponges and put them in a baggie for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment