Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday, Jayden!

Man, how time flies!  Seven years ago tomorrow this is was Jayden:

IMG_0062

I seriously cannot believe he is seven!  I love this little man to death.  He has a heart of gold.  Loves his family.  Cares for EVERYONE.  Worries about EVERYONE!  He amazes me with his knowledge.  Maybe that’s because he would rather watch the Discovery or History Channel than Nick or Disney! 

I went through some of our pictures and tried to pick some fun ones.  It was fun to look back on my blonde hair and blue eyed boy!

IMG_0266IMG_1163

IMG_1870IMG_2244

If only I could put video on here of his little scooting butt! Jayden never crawled, he scooted.  It was so stinking cute!  How I miss seeing his little butt shimmy across the floor!

IMG_3245IMG_3227

He loves the outdoors and he LOVES the farm!

IMG_8055Riding the Tractor

Jayden, you are becoming quite the little man.  I love your warm heart.  I love how much you care about your sister.  I love how much you do the right thing and always watch out for others.  Don’t ever let anyone change that about you.  I am super excited to see how this school year goes!  Fresh start and GREAT teacher!  You already say it’s awesome.  You never once said that in kindergarten.  I love you to the moon and back! Love, Mom

IMG_0007

No comments:

Post a Comment