Monday, June 21, 2010

Josie turns 4

IMG_2926

Four years ago today, my daughter was born.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  I was sooooo happy to have my baby girl.

Hanging out for the VEISHEA Parade

Today, I would not change her for anything. More and more, everyday, she reminds me of myself when I was little.  From her crooked toes to her smiling face.  She makes me smile yet she can make me mad. She’s my girly-girl yet my tomboy.  She’s my sunshine yet can be my dark clouds.  I love her personality and the funny things she can come up with.  I love when she tells me she loves me.  I would rather not have her high pitched screams, but what girl doesn’t scream? :)  I love her curls even though they are a ton of work!  I love her when she is at her happiest and I love her at her saddest.  Most of all, she’s my little girl and I can’t wait to see what year 4 brings her! 

Happy Birthday to my Peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment