Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Giving Thanks

Wow, 2010 has flown by!  It’s been a crazy, but fun year.  I love that the kids are old enough to do a lot more things.  We don’t have to be home for naps.  We are free to roam and go as much as possible.  What freedom we have as a family!  I thought I would reflect on the things I am thankful for this year.

I am thankful for Kevin’s job, even though he is rather stressed most days.

I am thankful for Kevin and all he does for me and the kids.  I may not show how much I love him all the time, but he is the best husband and dad we could ask for.

I am thankful for my Jayden.  He is becoming more independent and finding his place in school.  I am thankful for his kind heart and loving soul.

I am thankful for my little Peanut.  She amazes me everyday.  I am thankful for her hugs and kisses and her zest for life.

I am thankful for Jayden’s new teacher.  We hope she will be there till the end of the year.

I am thankful for my family.  We may have it rocky at times, but we are stuck like glue!

I am thankful for my friends and my mommy friends!  Without you guys, life would be dull!

I am thankful for our health!

I am thankful for technology and keeping up with friends and family.

I…am…thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment