Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bouncy Ball Painting

We busted out the bouncy balls and used them for a different reason other than bouncing them and losing them down the driveway on to the street!  My friend and I were talking about marble painting.  Well, I don’t have any marbles so she said to use bouncy balls.  So, I went out to the garage and found all the bouncy balls and various other balls.  Some plastic golf balls, and other plastic balls. Gave the kids some paint choices and some paper in a box.  Roll away and see what fun picture they could come up with. Now that they are dry, I am going to cut a couple down to a frame size and hang them up in our art area in the basement.  Very easy project for anyone to do!  Try it out!

IMG_7821 IMG_7816 IMG_7817

IMG_7825 IMG_7826

1 comment:

  1. They turned out really cute and looks like the kids had fun!

    ReplyDelete