Friday, July 23, 2010

Fun With Magnets

I finally came across some magnet bars encased in plastic with a handle.  My friend had a few of them and I thought my kids would like them as well.  I to our local Learning Post store and found some!  They also had these fun colored circles that would stick to magnets as well.  Of course, I am a sucker and bought them! 

My 4 year old, loved them!!  She played with them for a really long time.  She even sorted by colors and picked up certain colors with her bar!  How fun is that!    I think I need to go back and get another container of the little colored circles.  If both kids want to play, then I might not have enough!  A while back, I had gotten my son some magnetic rocks that he could easily haul in his tractors.  They make a nice addition to our magnetic fun! My goal is to find more magnetic items and put them with this for the kids to experiment.  I did buy some containers for them to use with this project, but I don’t have a picture of them using them yet.  Maybe in a future post!  Magnets can be a ton of fun and am looking forward to adding to this fun project!

IMG_7725 IMG_7727

IMG_7737 IMG_7733

1 comment: