Monday, October 4, 2010

Spiders, ghosts, bats and more!

Today I decided it was time to get out my Halloween theme for the sensory table.  Some of the stuff I had from last year.  This year, I just added some things that I thought would be fun.  There are a few different textures which makes it fun! 

IMG_8379 IMG_8375

Last year, I found the spiky balls and plastic cauldrons on super clearance at Wal-Mart after Halloween.  I had those in my sensory table after Halloween last year. The kids really liked them so I decided to add to it this year with some different things.

Target Dollar Spot had some great finds!  I found some skeleton and pumpkin shaped cauldrons to go with my black ones.  They also had some tiny pumpkin and bat erasers.  Also at Target, I found some rubber/stretchy spiders, skeletons and mice.  (Jayden is not a fan of this texture, but it’s fun to see him try and work with it).  I also got some plastic bats.  At Michael’s, I used the 40% off coupon a couple times and got some hard/smooth ghosts and bats! 

Lots of fun stuff to make some good ‘ol witches’ brew!

IMG_8374 IMG_8378

No comments:

Post a Comment