Thursday, June 30, 2011

Why Not Paint With These?

A few weeks ago, I was walking around Dollar Tree.  Out of the corner of my eye I see these random things hanging up:

IMG_0005

Yep, they look like mini mops.  Bet you can’t guess what these are supposed to be used for?  To spread sauce on your meat when you grill!  Of course, when I saw them, I didn’t see a big feast at the grill.  Instead, I saw a fun utensil to use to paint!

We had some plywood pieces sitting around in the garage so I decided we need to paint one!  I put out six colors of paint and let the kids go to work.  They thought this was the coolest way to paint.  Both really liked it! 

IMG_0008

We just used tempera paint to do the painting.  It worked like a charm!  I even got to get into the fun and help paint.  It was a good time!

IMG_0015IMG_0018

Here is our finished product!  We really don’t have anywhere to put this, but it was still fun to paint!  Maybe we can paint the other side another time!

IMG_0023

No comments:

Post a Comment