Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Bucket List

I have always wanted to do this.  I think of things I want to do or re-do, but I never seem to write them down or get them done.  This summer I had made a list of things I wanted to do with the kids.  I got most of them accomplished and I was happy about that.  The kids and I stayed busy and didn’t have many “boring” days at home!

I long to do many things in my life.  Some as simple as redoing a room, but some are as complex as trips to exotic locations.  I like to dream.  I like to say, “what if.”  I like to think of what I could do and what I can’t do.  It’s fun to dream!  So here goes my list.  Maybe I can starting marking some of these off.  And these are in no particular order.  Do house projects count as bucket list items?  I think so! :)

1.  Decide what I want to be when I grow up.

2.  Chicago

3. Yearly  Mother/daughter overnights (when she gets a couple years older)

4.  Jamaica, Cancun, Bahamas (anywhere WARM)

5.  Disney World

6.  Kitchen remodel

7.  Bathroom remodel

8.  Landscape remodel

9.  Out east to visit Karrie and Steve again (this time, fly!)

10.  Colorado

11.  Find my happy self I once was

12.  Another mom, sister, niece trip

13.  Another friends trip!

14.  Carpet upstairs

15.  Own an Ipod to call my own!

16.  Take the kids tent camping (they are spoiled with Grandma’s Camper)

17.  Move to a bigger house

18.  Take Jayden on a train ride

19.  Own something other than a minivan!

20.  Go back to Costa Rica or visit Europe

Okay, 20 is a good start!  It’s fun to dream, isn’t it? :)  Some may be many years away, but some are reachable.  Can’t wait to start marking some of these off!  I will add more as I think of them, but this is what is on top of my head at the moment!

So…what do I want to be when I grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment